As announced, all races of the 2020 Skyrunner® World Series held before July have been postponed, but that won’t stop skyrunners all over the world from coming together to race.
From now until June, athletes and fans can stay connected to the skyrunning community by taking part in the Skyrunner® Virtual Series and celebrating six iconic skyraces by participating in them from home. Here’s how it works:
- Register for the challenge, for free here.
- Print your bib and add the start number that will be assigned to you on the start list, updated and published every evening at 9pm.
- As a RUNNER, you must run for the specified time or distance and upload your running data after the race for a chance to win a pair of shoes from Merrell 👟
- POPULAR category entrants must share their home workout on social media for the chance to win a shirt from Compressport 🎽
- Tune in to a live streaming on facebook and YouTube of each race to watch and interact with your favourite skyrunners and even be featured yourself
Step up to your start line and let’s conquer our toughest climb, together.
Click below to learn more about how to enter.